cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm considering upgrading our networks with a dedicated firewall solution and have learned a lot about the features of the ASA 5510. However, it appears (and correct me if I'm wrong) that it functions like a router in that the interfaces on each side...

ElQueue by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not a networking guy.  We are in the process of changing MTU size to jumbo frames in hoping to speed up backups, because we thought backup usually use large amount of size of I/O's. However, we don't see obvious improvements.      I know MTU siz...

Hello guys,   We have a problem. We download new IOS for asr1002-x in bootflash asr1002x-universalk9.16.03.08.SPA.bin We confirm that the Checksum and Hash is ok but when I reboot the router. it load the old IOS. We try with this Config but no result...

Neobt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a mini ISP in Hyderabad, of 1000 users. I m using Cisco 3560e 48TD switch as my core network switch and cico 3750 as trunk to other media converters end to other areas..I want to know is that switch works fine for me?? I have approx 800m...

Resolved! ASA Configuration

Hello, I have asked a few questions during the past few months and there are still many issues with it. I have always tried to configure the device via its ASDM software but there are just too many settings which don't make sense to me so I thought i...

i716 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneAm facing  a problem with 2960x series switchit doesn't gives power on interfaces for Avaya IP Phonehere is the configuration Switch(config-if)#power inline consumption default 5000 Switch(config)#do show power inl Switch(config)#do show p...

elmudthir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes