cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have run into an SNMP issue when connecting a N2k FEX to a N5k switch. Prior to connecting the FEX, all interfaces on the N5k are found running snmpwalk against OID 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.2.   Post connecting the FEX (two fibres in port channel) and con...

mmmhosk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am familiar with finding unused ports in Cisco IOS but I am having trouble doing this in my Nexus 4000 Series. I have found commands such as show interface status or show interface counters... I am looking for something similar to the sh int accoun...

_Chris_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,   I Just wondered if there was any best practice on how a server rack should be laid out?    This is with regards to supplier CPE, Layer 3 switches and access switches for end user connections... Is there any specific way this should be lai...

cknox1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   I have set up a RADIUS Server using Windows NPS is working fine for our Cisco 3750 and 2960 switches. But we add a Cisco SG 200 Switch, we cannot login to that switch via WEBui using a RADIUS account.   Please help. Below is the accounti...

john by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I am having one Cisco switch WS-C3850-48XS-S and i want to connect Darktrace security appliance to it. Darktrace appliance is with RJ45 connection. I want to know if i can connect RJ45 cable directly to this switch OR i need to buy SFP modul...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I have update our Cisco Prime Infrastructure from 3.1 to 3.3 and now facing very slow performance from login to toggle between tabs and pages. If I restart the server everything works fine for about 15 to 30min.   Can somebody help me please?   ...

RudiJ by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes