cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day,   We have recently upgraded our corperate ISP line to UP&Down 100Mbps.   We have currently in use Cisco 5515 Routers, and I want to set the optimal QoS Input and Output Policing.   For example, for 3 main subnets: Network Management SubnetW...

hen3rox by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Is fan monitoring through snmp supported on ISR4321? I have problem that WhatsUp Gold doesn't detect fan on ISR4321 but for instance on ISR4351 works as expected.   Best regards, Mladen

mladenp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All   I'm trying to automate the enable and disable of a specific WLAN on 5508 Wireless Controller.   Having used Event Manager Applet to shut down / enable an interface previously I thought it would make sense to use it again to do this. The scri...

Hello I very need help.I need configure multiple event for syslog. If massage was attached to mail, was perfect.   Now in email not contain syslog message, this -> $syslog_msg contain nothing. Script::cisco::eem::event_register_syslog tag 1 pattern "...

We are migrating from LMS 4.2.5 to PI 3.4 and we need to know how big of a drive we need in order to store the LMS 4.2.5 export which will be restored into PI 3.4…   we have around close to 9000 different types of devices.   any help would be appreci...

higoel by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had CNA working with the same Switch along with the rest of my community which consists of mostly 2960-X's now. Wanted to bring the 2960-S up to a more recent tar and selected the one that was recommended stable on the Cisco Download page 15.0.2.SE...

SirLoki by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Is it possible to configure a Cat 9300 running 16.9.1 to query the local database for RESTCONF queries bypassing the AAA TACACS config? I have HTTPS is enabled and I have tried the following: ip http authentication local as well as: aaa authentica...

I  have cisco prime 2.2. I have two wireless controllers 5508 that are managed by prime. In addition,a 100+ APs that registered to the controllers are showing up in prime inventory & are using up my license count. I have a total of 25 device licenses...

chibo3055 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCIE Validity

Hi  i have CCNP R&S and it will be expire at 12-12-2018  if i passed CCIE 400-101 is this renew the CCNP certificate and what is the duration ? is 3 years or less than ?   thanks

Murad* by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes