Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hiii Cisco Team, i want to start studying Cisco network designing course to have CCDA certificate, could you please provide me with the rquirements, links and any helping material on that? after getting CCDA, what is the next certificate on the same ...

Dear Network Engineers,   CISCO#test aaa group tacacs+ raghr pass legacyAttempting authentication test to server-group tacacs+ using tacacs+User was successfully authenticated.   but still device not accessible via TACACS credentials ..and only acces...

Hi All,I have written the below script for NEXUS 3K but it wont work since my 3K doesn't support watchdog feature. is there any workaround for this to work?Also please let me know if there are any mistakes in the script event manager applet backup ev...

We have a central linux server, where we are archiving configurations and copy from cisco to this server does not work. On the server, we are using LDAP usernames like "user@enterprise.com" and there seems to be a problem with cisco interpreting this...

Hello,   if you want to use the dohost command in guestshell, you need to have the "ip http server" enabled. however, i want my script to enable this if it is not configured (for security reasons, it is always disabled in our standard config). now, l...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried to instal APIC EM on a Dell PowerEdge 750 a couple of times. It seems like Ubuntu/Grapevine installs successfully but after the final installation reboot, it loads to this screen. Can anyone tell me what this means and how do I fix it?

Hi, I'm having trouble creating a functional EEM script for testing. The purpose of the script is to use the command "license boot level security" and confirm the action with a "yes" (or simply "y").  Applet:event manager applet TEST2 event timer cou...