cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I know from someone else we are getting many messages like the one seen below.  However when I try to run sh log on a 3945 I do not get these messages...   %CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_INV_SPI: decaps: rec'd IPSEC packet has invalid spi for destaddr=yy.yy.yy....

Hi Team, i have 5 cisco 3750 switches in stack and i could see high CPU utilization , i found that sdm prefer is desktop and tcam is utilizing full resources for MAC address . please suggest how to avoid this . Am posting some out the outputs as belo...

Hi,   We have several WS-C3850 switches all running 3.6.3 , all of them bar 1 run our EEM scripts fine but one consistently fails. We get no errors no output it just doesn't run (in that in returns the command prompt instantly). I tried to run a debu...

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   So I have built a LAB setup with 2 core switches c3560 IOS12.2(55) connected to 4 distribution switches that are running HSRP for their subnets/vlans and they are connected to a few access switches.   I have a single connection from each core s...

wildL by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently took over a network switch for one of our properties that was managed by a vendor since it was riddled with security holes. The RSA key is 768 bit, if I wanted to make it 2048 or 4096 could I just run the crypto key generate rsa command a...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What I'm looking to do is automatically send the configuration to an FTP server if the configuration has changed. I'd like this to run once a day and if the configuration has changed since the last check, send it to the server.   It doesn't appear co...

nonamer15 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to Add Event type to the list available when creating Alarm Policy, as I see that there is no enough event type in the list, for example I need to change the alarm of received port security violation to be info instead of critical, how can fin...

most_ahdy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Добрый день. Не работают тегированные интерфейсы VLAN. Настраиваю интерфейс VLAN ID 3 и 4 по инструкции: https://community.cisco.com/t5/small-business-support-documents/vlan-membership-on-rv130-and-rv130w/ta-p/3149033?attachment-id=36114 но IP адрес ...