cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

9200 Question

so I'm trying to expand our network and was going to purchase a 2960x and found they were EoL and being replaced with the 9200 series. which I'm fine with, since they seem like a nice robust unit. But when I went to go and purchase one through one of...

Centralized Network Management

I recently just started a Network Administrator job out of college. My company has put me in charge of updating a database with switch information (IP, MAC, Serial, Model) which would not be an issue but the company has well over 400 Cisco devices an...

ichiha68 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Packet tracer - Home network

I have a packet tracer assignment to set up a smart home network. But on the label and explanation it uses ethernet to connect fan and light which doesn't work in packet tracer anymore.  Google link to my attempt of it https://drive.google.com/file/d...

Power supply logs identification

Recently, there are power supply failure logs in my Cisco switch.%PLATFORM_ENV-1-FRU_PS_ACCESS: FRU Power Supply is not responding%PLATFORM_ENV-1-FRU_PS_SIGNAL_FAULTY: POWER_GOOD signal on power supply 1 is faulty%PLATFORM_ENV-1-FRU_PS_SIGNAL_OK: POW...

rakuten02 by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Problems with ping

Hello everyone, i have a problem with pinging each other here's my project and problems are: Switch cannot ping swich and all laptop cannot ping server it shows Destination host unreachable

li-sh447 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SFTP Transfer aborted to 3650

I'm trying to transfer an IOS image down to a 3650 switch and on every attempt, I get the following: %Error opening sftp://*@192.168.174.174/c1100-universalk9.16.12.05.SPA.bin (Transfer aborted) This happens no matter what server IP I use (we have th...

aweise by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes