cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,I have just completed my CCNA certification. I want to get some hands on SD-WAN. I have a physical test lab at the office. How can I install the SD-wan on baremetal machine.. I have some advanced high-configuration CPU which i want to u...

ankitohc by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have configured the SVI on the multi-layer switch; I don't want to use the router as a DHCP server. I want to utilize a multilayer switch for DHCP pool.. VLAN 1VLAN 2VLAN 3 Interface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolFastEthernet0/1 10.10.10.2...

ankitohc_0-1700191056764.png
ankitohc by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I want to upgrade my Cisco Prime infrastructure 3.9 to 3.10. Can I just snapshot the current condition of 3.9 and continue to install the 3.10 ova into the same VM? will there be a problem or is it not recommended? I want to do that because it will b...

Can we add ip route through compliance in CPI?For example we have stringip route 192.168.100.0 255.255.255.0 172.18.18.1we need to add new string with the same def gw 172.18.18.1:ip route 192.168.200.0 255.255.255.0 172.18.18.1 Can CPI check this str...

Bonjour Communauté Cisco,Je suis administrateur Sécurité de Réseaux dans un ministère de la place. On me demande de faire une architecture réseau pour connecter trois sites  distants qui doivent traviller en temps reel avec la direction mère.1-) Dire...

I had to reinstall MSE.8.0.110.0 -> 8.0.150.0 However, after reinstallation, new wireless users cannot connect. The settings of the existing MSE are unknown. It seems that the WIPS function is turned on in the newly reinstalled MSE (this is not accur...

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Everyone!So I really want to get rid of the TACACS+ we have and set a SSO or some kind of token authentication.Now I know that it might be impossible or hard, but I hope I'm wrong.Is there someone here who has any idea how can this be implanted?

I'm configuring SNMP for L2 & L3 switches.While configuring snmp traps i'm able to understand some commands but unable to understand some commands also.So unable to decide which all commands should i add as don't know the piece of information it will...

Hello!After upgrading to EPN Manager 7.1 an error occurs when trying to download any report  from EPN Manager GUI. When Download button clicked, the following GET request to the server is generated -h**ps://<ip_address>/webacs//localdisk/ftp/reportsO...

KKA23 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes