cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have two 3750 switches, these two running bit different iOS versions, when i stack these two switches there is a mismatch which causes to not stack.i want to upgrade one of the iOS to make is equal.Any link to download reliable iOS for my swit...

M.Sultan by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I'm currently working through a problem and I've really have ran out of ideas. I'm trying to get multicast traffic to route across a DMPVN tunnel. I have a hub and two spokes running and I was able to verify PIM and IGMP working by set...

donovanrodriguez9726_0-1686865217197.png

Hello. I have a basic access list applied to the WAN interface, that needs to allow incoming DNS queries, incoming PING requests, and permit any traffic that originates from the LAN (so things like "related", "established" etc).  I have so far:ip acc...

Hello all,I have 2 rule about the users that, 1 of them block all trafic and the other one is gaves permissions to anydesk to connect the user's pc. But how ever anydesk is not work. On team viewer the rule is works correctly.Many thanks for help.

mercan026 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,we have configured in Cisco Prime to send a notification when a switch is down (Event type: "Switch down"). Now we get several mails about switches every day. Sometimes 4, sometimes 2, that a switch is unreachable. After exactly 5 min...

JanaW by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes