cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to install APIC-EM on a bare bones box, when I boot from the USB from all I get is the standard Ubuntu server install prompts and not Grapevine.  Has anybody else seen this before and if so how did you resolve this. Thanks

ncc-cap by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company just purchased several Cisco Catalyst family switches. I see there are lots of downloads available on the site; is there something available to help set up and administer all of these switches?

jlutz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I clear out a IP SLA test set in the router via the RTT Mon MIB?  What OID's would I use or is there an IOS command from router? Here's an output from jitter test created by NMS  via RTT MON MIB. TBVTRTR1#sh ip sla configuration 2422IP SLAs ...

pattyj by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Is anyone aware of the OID to get an overview of the interfaces that are part of a channel-group (port-channel) on a 3850 switch? I've searched the internet but everything i find is no longer supported on a 3850. Thanks in advance.

m.philips by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Cisco 6509's running in a VSS configuration.  I am attempting to add this device to my CPI 2.2 and getting the following error: Nov 16 10:08:14.072 EST: SW1: SSH2 0: kex algo not supported: client diffie-hellman-group14-sha1, server diffie-...

Hi all, I'm trying to install the Technology Package 1.0.3 (pi_technology_package-3.0.2-1.0.56.ubf). The remark to this Package has a warining "Should only be deployed on PI 3.0.2". I understand that "PI 3.0.2" means installing Prime Infrastructure 3...

How often should the 6509's and 3750's switches be rebooted?Does Cisco have a best practice document on this and recommendation how long the switch should be up before it gets rebooted?Why is a reboot needed if there are no indications of issues on t...

avayagcn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, We are trying to enable failover in case we lose connectivity to an IP across the WAN. We have 2 CUBES on our PHX side USPHXELOCUBE01A and USPHXELOCUBE01B.They both are already configured the exact same way to monitor some destinations...