cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Evening All, We have two WS-C3650-48PS-S and we are putting redundant power supplies in each, these switches are not stacked. Im a bit stuck as to how to get SNMP to create an alert when a power supply fails, then add that as a node in solar winds (...

Resolved! Array in TCL

So I am starting to write a script that hopefully could be ran on multiple routers at once. The basic changes are Ip address and the minor one I can handle after this problem is solved. The script below is suppose to match by hostname and run the res...

astoffel1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup netflow on a Nexus 9504 running NXOS: version 6.1(2)I2(2b) and a Nexus 9396 running the same code. The guide says it's possible but I can't find anything in the command reference guide. For reference we're using SolarWinds for net...

Hi, I have a SG300-28P already up and running. I would like to access the Web management interface. I know that I need to activate it in CLI configure mode with: IP http server, in order to enable it and to configure the access to it. The default IP ...

Cisco Prime Infrastructure is a damned nightmare of browser bugs (some features work in IE8, some in IE9, and some only in Firefox).  And I am not sure if what I am experiencing is a browser bug - or a real bug - or something that I was able to do be...

Hello, I am trying to figure out how many flows per second my 3945E router is reporting back to my Prime Infrastruture 2.2  Gen1 Appliance. I ran this on my router: Router01#show flow exporter Prime_Infrastructure statFlow Exporter Prime_Infrastr...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently I am running this part of a script to export the entire result to our syslog. However I only require 2 parts from the output (highlighted in below output). I have other scripts that do this, but as both lines start with a non consistant cou...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card