cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a router that has a 3G backup VPN, and am trying to setup it to send a text when the primary circuit fails.I realize it has some shortcomings in that it doesn't check if the cell connection is up or anything. But want I'm looking...

rmweaver by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I would like to run a EEM script  that would ping a server every 5 minutes when the serial interface is up . Is there any scheduling mechanism other than IPSLA that could help?track 1 interface serial0/0 line-protocolevent manager applet LOSSe...

Hi all,i am facing an issue authentication ACS with LDAP server . Getting an error mentioned below. Needs solution urgently. RADIUS Status:Authentication failed : 22056 Subject not found in the applicable identity store(s). Evaluating Identity Policy...

All,I am trying to accesss to this OID.  ObjectipRouteTableOID1.3.6.1.2.1.4.21I was under the impression that the syntaxt would be as follows:snmp-server view %view_name% explude ip.21snmp-server community %RO_String% view %view_name% RO %snmp access...

dragnar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to take a complete backup on LMS 3.2. The backup folder only contains a single forder for cmf. I am not able to see any other files or folders like cwportal or rmeng. Need suggestions.Following is the output - C:\Program Files\CSCOpx\...

New Prime Infrastructure install. I am trying to discover my routers and switches.  From the Operate and Discovery section, I can "Quick Discovery".  I am given the option set the SNMP string.  After the discovery completes, I am add SSH credentials ...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes