cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,This question may look stupid but its importance is vital to me as I am learning this technolgy my question is this:I have upgraded my network and configure 10 vlans on a L3 switch:                                                         ...

HIWhile i upgrade lms 4.2 to 4.2.3,login the web.it's show "server is capable for performance tuning Please enable PTT(Performance Tuning Tool) for better performance.Refer Online help for more details on PTT"I reference the document,but in my cli no...

Hi guys,though we selected 3 devices with limited interfaces, the interface utilization poller when schedule, it gives the below message... what could be that ?"you have selected more than the optimal limit of 1000 instances"

secureIT by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have PRIME-NCS-APL-K9 (appliance not VM). Current version is 1.1.0.58 and I need to upgrade to Prime Infrastructure 1.2Is it possible to do this with the same HW? I have heard that the HD are to small and they have to be replaced by Cisco?Do a...

dszendol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Prime Infrastructure 1.3 with lifecycle licensing.  My 7Ks (and MDS and 1000vs) were discovered during the initial discovery but the collection status is "Managed with Warnings" and the sub-text is "feature_image_nexus7k Couldn't establish con...