cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have ASA running version 8.2.5 and using snmp v3 as below;snmp-server group Authentication&Encryption v3 privsnmp-server user SNMP_TEST Authentication&Encryption v3 encrypted auth md5 cisco123 priv aes 128 password123snmp-server host IN 10.10.10.11...

tsadmin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have LMS 4.2 and switches 3560X, 3750X running IOS 15.0(1)SE3. I have enabled Energywise on them but the Energywise Dashboard is not showing some endhosts.When I enter to the switches and enter "sh energywise children" the endhosts are displayed...

Hey guys.Need some serious help with one of the default pollers.The "All Devices_CPU_Utilization" Poller is stuck in Instance Polling and I dont know how i can get it out of that status.Ive tried:Deleting the problem node that it was stuck with and r...

brssr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings. I have DNS resolution enabled on my routers so that I can connect to things via hostnames. But one thing that I would like is if there is a way to disable DNS resolution when the router outputs information. For example, when I run a "show ...

m.glosson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,Can someone please show me how to convert the following EEM into Tcl?I need action 4 to produce a carriage returnevent manager applet backerevent noneaction 1 cli command "enable"action 2 cli command "copy running tftp:" pattern "Addr...