cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a hub / spoke configuration, with about 9 spokes. All connect ot the main office over a VPN, all native Cisco routers (2900 series)I want to use netflow to monitor traffic, and I started, but my results are not what I expected. I don't think I...

Hi - runnning LMS 3.2 we would like to provide access to redseal software app and users.  Not having done this before, what is the best methodology ? is there a specific document also ?          Thanks in advance -        

SpongeRob by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had plans to configure a EEM script to send a email when an OSPF adjacency drops. I have an odd spanning-tree issue that I believe the drops are related to and I want to see if my suspicions are correct. This doesn't happen very often, and it's nor...

Dear,all                              Who can give me a SNMPv3 configuration template.                               I tried many times has been a problem                    Thanks all                      

Hello friends,I am a student with surface level of knowledge in networking and looking for some ideas about OSI layer models.I am confused "Is routing protocol belong to network layer of the OSI model or it is the Application layer?".Please help me o...

Wondering if anyone can point me in the right/better direction on this.Currently we have 150 routers connecting back to HQ over VPN. We need to make changes to these routers that would bring down the VPN in the middle of the changes until everything ...

Here's a deal:tmn-pleh-opt-3750#sho int statusPort      Name               Status       Vlan       Duplex  Speed TypeGi1/0/1   Uplink to tmn-pleh connected    trunk        full  a-100 10/100/1000BaseTX SFPGi1/0/2   Uplink to Cisco_28 connected    rou...

Hi,We are receiving the following traps from our cisco ASR1004, I understand this for the physical enity like(fan, interaface, env..etc) but how do we relate this to which physical enity it refers.And also what does the numbers in the traps mean?Noti...