Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have 2 Locations A & B both connected to the Internet using a Broadband connection & with public IP & Broadband Router for each Location,with Cisco Call Manager in Location A & Static NAT on TCP port 2000. I have 2 IP phones at each location. For t...

Hi,We hace CCM 4.0(2a) sr2a integrated with IPCC express 3.5(2).When users are speaking over the phone,suddenly there call gets disconnected & they see an error "CM down, feature Disabled” on their IP phone.This is happening inconsistently say 2 in 1...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that gets alot of calls from cellphones. Their callers (customers) are complaining about the quality of the MoH while they are on hold on their cellphones. I have tested it and it sounds fine from the VoIP system, but when you cal...

c3max by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Group,I am trying to setup the following:T1 that will receive and send ANI. When I use e&m-fgd, I can receive calls (when provider is setup to use MF), I can't send calls. I have a 3725 with a nm-hdv and t1 controller with the following command.d...

sperez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Forgive me if this has been asked before; I searched the forums and found nothing on it...When upgrading BARS (I want to go from 4.0.7 to 4.0.8), do you have to uninstall the old version, then install the new version?Or can I just run the 4.0.8 insta...

jerake by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have IPCC 3.5 standard installed on the same server as CCM4.1.3 integrated with AD.I cannot login as an agent using the agent desktop or IP Phone services on the phone.I get the following error using the agent desktop :"Unable to connect to dire...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetPro ppl,I have been asked by a client whether the following Call security features are possible on a Callmanager:-Is it possible to limit-i) Max duration per callii) Max duration per dayiii) Max Calls per dayN.B:- This is a large roll-out s...

hlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes