Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a CCM 4.0(2),my problem is that the memory utilization increases everyday.I have to reboot the server at lease once every two weeks.After rebbot the memory utilization will become low again.I have already applied the latest patch.Have an...

rmphil199 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Recently far end users have started to exeprience call drops over the WAN from many of other connecetd sites. Typically at each location we are using c3662 routers with either E&M or FXS/FXO ports plugged into the the PABX.The setup has been worki...

marman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small group of three users who currently all share a DN. They answer all calls coming in for orders. I would like to use a simple queuing model for them.User phones in, either they can press a digit to skip out and leave a voicemail or the...

Hi,Has anyone worked out a way to edit (or even disable) the Unity Express message that’s played immediately after a subscribers greeting? It's the one that says "You may record your message at the tone, when you are finished press pound"...Any ideas...

Has anyone managed to call the above function in a language that parses the WSDL into function stubbs. I'm using PHP and have already made successful use of many AXL functions, however I can't get doDeviceReset to work. When I call it I get an 'Inv...

steverobbo by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

call somes into the main line, gets picked up, attempt to transfer to an extension, the operator hear the greeting on the called extension, and she decided not to complete the transfer, instead,, she decide to transfer the caller, to another extensi...