Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have Centralized call processing scenario with CCM cluster in HQ and SRST gateway at the remote office. Question is: when WAN goes down, can we still access VM (Unity) which resides in HQ side ? Thanks for help.

netman2k5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if I can get a SCCP softphone to work with CCME 3.2? I know that the normal ip softphones are not supported, YET, but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting a skinny softphone to work. I am not wanting to use this to give...

briley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm new to CAR and was just wondering whether someone could answer these hopefully easy questions.1.How can i check easily that the CDR records are not over 2million2.The CDR Load scheduler which occurs every night, this loads data from the CDR da...

m.batts by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FXS #

I am using a #9 plus 7 digits for toll bypass for remote sites to dial Anchorage numbers, and have run into a problem with fax machines on router FXS ports using H323. Apparently the FXS port thinks the # is a feature code (transfer?)and does not pas...

dgahm by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are thinking about using the second NIC at a Call Manager server only for management purposes. The first NIC will work normally and the second NIC it will be used to access to the server remotely throught the VNC software.Is this possible?Thanks

icabrera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes