Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an IP Telephony installation with a Call Manager and a router with a PRI at the central site and a gateway (Catalyst4224) with a FXS interface at a remote site.I have to connect a fax to the fxs port at the remote site and I'm not sure how to ...

icabrera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A costumer is using VoIP: IOS Version, c2600-is5-mz.123-9.binPBX(HICOM300)--GW(C2612)--IPnet(leasedline)---GW(C3725)--PBX(HICOM300) The issue is a ringback tone delay of aprox. 2-3 seconds. When the caller user hears the ringback tone the other side ...

h.ramosr. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am connecting a 6508 pri to a channel bank. I can get the line to come up, but the Callmanager is not showing registered.Cisco MGCP T1(CAS) to an Adtran 750 (provides POTS)I can place a loopback into it and everthing looks good. It sees the active ...

I have the Security Best Practices for Cisco Unity 4.0 white paper. What are some other good resources?How can an outside caller send a voice mail to all our users without it being noted on the phone as in missed calls?

Hi,I have 7912G phones and CCM 3.3, can i configure a serveice in the CCM for the phone book (so users can dial by putting the name and the number ? and if yes is there any link for this service configuration?Thanks in advance