Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have calls routing from one CME to another CME using a dial-peer statement. When those calls are not picked up I have another dial-peer to sendthe call to the CUE also on the other router. When I try to send DTMF to the voice mail it does not respo...

I have a Gatekeeper and Gateway with Private IP Address. I natted the GateKeeper adress on Public IP Address (My router is Router 2611).When making call everything is gone right but called party can hear me but i cannot hear it.When i used Winroute ...

charlybkl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I've been asked if it's possible for a CUE module to support multiple CCME integrations? I know full blown Unity can, but can't see any info on CUE doing the same. Do you know if this would be possible? Each CCME will be across the WAN.TIA,Mick

mmclean by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new deployment of CCM 4.0(2a) for a company that is using a few CTI route points to forward internal extensions to external cell phones. When a caller calls in to the main receptionist desk and is transfered to one of these CTI route point,...

chriss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Want to do some test for SIP?1. Can I use two gateways to peer to peer like H323 to h323?2. If use CCM 4 SIP trunk, can I point to a sip gateway instead of SIP proxy?3. If CCM4 with a third party proxy server, are they compatible?Thanks

Resolved! What am I missing?

We're building a custom IP phone application, and have run into a snag; one of the examples in the Cisco IP Phone Services Application Development Notes (Release 3.3(4)) seems to not work correctly on our 7960 Series phones.Here's the code th...

calaul by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've got massive problems with the CiscoTSP and trying to dial contacts from within Outlook 2003 (on a windows XP machine). Since this is just about all the CTI integration that you can get since Charmed folded it's CME support :-(My problems ...

lkc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco router 1760 is configured NTP master 3 as a NTP server. Configured the CCM ntp.con file according to Cisco NTP document to sync to server 1760 router, here is the ntp.conf file, the file is under winnt folder by default(not as cisco document sa...