Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am using a centralized callmanager distribution and I have analog lines connecting to VG200's. The Gateways are registerd to the Callmanager and the Callmanager is being used as a Auto Attendant. My problem is this, when a remote site with a region...

I am new to studying VOIP and Telephony in general, I have always been "data centric".http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk701/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800afd65.shtml#maui-slt-01_aThe preceding Cisco link shows a trunk configurati...

Hello We are having issues with faxing through a PRI on a 4506 AGM module, configured MGCP with CCM 3.33. The faxes are (incoming and outgoing) cutting off in mid stream. Any assistance would be great

hwilms by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

R 3745 ( IOS 12.3(4)) and R1760 ( IOS 12.3(7)) connected through MPLS VPN.I enabled class-based RTP header compression on R 1760-policy-map VoIP class rtp compression header ip rtp priority 100 class SIGNAL bandwidth 8After it the quality of voice...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few questions regarding the conference connection:Can the conference duration max. be changed for users? Now its set at 4 hrs. When scheduling a conference and opening the calender link, the pop up window is not wide enough to see the last d...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes