Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The release notes for 3.3(5) (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_release_note09186a008034775b.html) state that you need to install MLA 1.2(4). I have searched for the 1.2(4) download but I can't find it anywhere. The...

Hi,The vg248 is upgrade to 1.2(1)ES10.2, but some analog phones have no dialing tone "randomly" sometimes. Actually, the phone rings when there is incoming call but can't dial out.I have tried to upgrade to 1.3(1), but it seems getting worse.Could an...

chkt1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to extend analog extensions from a building PBX to another site via IP. I have an FXO card in the router that is co-located with the PBX, and an FXS card at the distant site. The set up works when I call that extension, it rings and talk...

My company has been experimenting with 831s for home office users. We placed an 831 in our Chicago office but call quality to our Detroit office is really poor. I'm told that the reason is we're going across the public internet-don't expect great qua...

Hi guys,One of my clients were asking me the following questions yet I don't know how to answer, would appreciate help.i) If there is a power failure on the central site of where my CCM and Unity sit, would the phones still be able to call out AND h...

cisco4me by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a centralized callmanager distribution and I have analog lines connecting to VG200's. The Gateways are registerd to the Callmanager and the Callmanager is being used as a Auto Attendant. My problem is this, when a remote site with a region...