Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, we have a 7835 Server CCM 4.0(2) a with a full Hard Disk. Most of the space is contained in C:\Program files\cisco\trace directory. Can I delete these files? Do I even need the traces if the server is otherwise functioning normally? How do I t...

lawhorn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an IP Telephony central mode deployment. CCM 4.0.1 is used to enable video features. Moverover, for video telephony support i needed to upgrade the 7940 and 7960 firewares. So we instealled teh new firmware on the cmm. The ip sets were used t...

h.mahmoud by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am implementing a CCM4 solution in our organization. I have a 2621XM with NM-HDV-2T1 as my gateway between the legacy Meridian-81C and the CCM. I have all the call steering correct on both sides at this point. I can call from the pbx to the IP phon...

We are running CCM 3.34 with SRST on the remote 2651XM. I have the gateway registered with CallManager and I can place outgoing calls through the FXO ports, however when dialing into the lines into the FXO you hear it dial once or maybe twice and the...

mgerron by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CCME 3.2 installed and I have the TSP software installed on my PC, how do I get the two interact?I have seen documents on using the TSP, Outlook and Unity together but they require you to enable "CTI application use" checkbox in CCM, how do yo...

skilambi by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes