Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a lab with a static callamager that I am using for test purposes. I was able to get the ipsoftphone to register with the callmanager. When I plug a new 7960 phone it will kep trying to configur IP. I tried to manualy have a static ip for the p...

rhussaini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a problem with an IP phone randomly reseting, the user was on a call, and the phone reset and said CM Disabled, then it reset and was back to normal. It happened a few times over a month. What could be the possible problem and how can we fix...

Greetings, I have an issue with a 2610 router that is acting as a voice gateway. Installed is the NM-2V with (1) VIC-2FXO-M1 and (1) VIC-2FXS modules. Currently the router is configured for MGCP. After extensive digging, I need to convert thi...

gsims by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there is a way to create Line Appearances on the Cisco IP Phones as you can with a traditional PABX (sometimes called Key Appearances).We are currently trialing IPT and some of the managers we have on the system have said they wou...

We are running 2 clusters connected by an intercluster trunk. Each cluster has its own corporate directory of users added in ccmadmin interface, but the phones in each cluster can only find users within their respective cluster.We would like to have...

ebode by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes