Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an issue where multicast MOH stops working.When it stops the held party gets silence. The servers remain registered and traces do not indicateproblems. Routers in the system do not drop anythingor indicate problems. A reset of the server start...

aelee1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, i have few questions in mind hoping you can shed some light on them.1- How can you disable any of the service buttons, e.g. you don't your clients to use "Setting" service button.2- How can you disable the "XX#" from the phones?Thanking...

aelias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a lab with a static callamager that I am using for test purposes. I was able to get the ipsoftphone to register with the callmanager. When I plug a new 7960 phone it will kep trying to configur IP. I tried to manualy have a static ip for the p...

rhussaini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a problem with an IP phone randomly reseting, the user was on a call, and the phone reset and said CM Disabled, then it reset and was back to normal. It happened a few times over a month. What could be the possible problem and how can we fix...