Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a user that travels internationally. In remote regions it is hard to get continous dial tone.Is there anyway I could setup an extension(DID) that would receive a call and then provide dialtone that can be used to make an outbound calls.If so c...

PvanBreda by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem in that when placing a call from a VoIP phone to the PSTN, the call is terminated as soon as the PSTN call is answered.The set up is using FXO-M2 ports via MGCP on a 2610.Internal VoIP to VoIP phone calls are fine. Incomming (from PS...

dataIP by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Am using CME and CUE, and when a inbound call comes into operator and operator transfers call to user and they don't answer it goes to VM but caller hears general greeting. When someone calls this users DID it goes to VM and they hear the right gr...

Hi ,We have TDMA switch & Cisco AS5350 router. Once we send outbound calls from switch to Cisco AS5350 , ourswitch ( running on R2 digital signal) starts its billing once it detects ringing tone. Can we eliminate this problem ? If anybody has solutio...