Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am currently running Unity v. 3.1.5 against Callmanager v. 3.2.3. We are currently trying to design for a mixed usage G.711 / G.729 environment, whereas 711 will be used for local (LAN) traffic, 729 will be used (hopefully) on WAN traffic.Currently...

steve0216 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm configuring intercom functionality with speed-dials and auto-answer. When the speed-dial is pressed, the called party only wants to be able to hear. He doesn't want the calling party to be able to hear him. Is there a way in CM 3.3(2) or any othe...

andrewj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My MCS is currently running CallManager version 3.3(2) I noticed that when I perform a transfer operation to a busy number I can't retrieve the call I should forward to.I know that all I have to do is to press the HOLD button to retrieve the calle...

apadayhag by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who has CM 3.33sp4a, H232 gateway with a T1 for LD. The dial pattern 9.011XXXXXXXXXXXXand the following dial peer dial-peer voice 9011 pots destination-pattern 9011............ port 1/0:1 prefix 011When the call gets placed it ring...

hwilms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes