Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a CRS 3.0.3a with ICD Enh and to build new services we get the Nuance TTS License.I was very surprised by the poor speech quality of the TTS (too artificial) instead of all the default prompts built-in into the CRS installation (they seems ...

dmanzetti by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Telus told us that their ISDN switch is 5ESS but running protocol NI2.My quesion here is:For 3725 router: should I set isdn switch type 5ESS or NI(there is no NI2 on the router)For 6608 PRI module, obviously nothing can be configured on the card. But...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i get the following error in Outlook when trying to dail from outlook using TSP 3.2 anc callmanager 3.2"Another program is using the selected telephony device. Try again after the program is finished."TRP/outlook is not supported by TAC and they dont...

jromero by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way that we can use BAT to subscribe EM service for all the user device profile. I found BAT can do this for phones. But I haven't found out how to do for the user device profile. Otherwise I have to manually subscribe for each user devic...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes