Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there any tool I can use on Unity or CCM to see how many calls are not being answered by users, and getting transfered to their voice mail.Management wants an idea of how often incoming calls get transfered to agent voice mail recording. Thanks

p.holley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to these phones, so please bare with me.I have two locations. A and B. Users in location A have no problem making conference calls with their phones. But users in location B, when they push the conference button on their 7960s, nothing happe...

rgardeck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a Gateway running IOS 12.2(11) T8. With a NM2v and Vic 2FXSGateway is configured for MGCP and i am tring to get the fax working through this.I have dial tone on the fax, but no faxes are incomming or going out. All other calls are fine. I have...

k.mckay by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the 7960 phone SNMP compliant? Is the port (on the phone) for an additional PC, also SNMP compliant? We are doing automated asset discovery and need to know if the pc that is plugged into the 7960 will be able to be discovered using the SNMP proto...

I am trying to import a bunch of users from Active Directory using the Bulk Import tool. Twice I have tried to run this and it hangs up at the same point, which is after about 5% of the "Synchronization" phase of the import. I see the tool read all...

mbell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes