Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to do a fresh instal of Unity 3.1(5) on a Compaq server. I am using one account for all services and followed the install doc step by step. When I run the configuration wizard it goes all the way through to the end and then fails saying...

Is there a way to configure CallManager and/or the gateway to make a trunk/channel available when calls are placed to 911?For example, we have a VG200 with a PRI for voice. If all 23 channels are in use, and someone needs to call 911 they'll get a b...

I am currently working deploying Hoot Over IP in my environment. We are moving along pretty well but I was curious if anyone knew of an application that could receive a mulitcast RTP feed? I was told that the IPTV Viewer could do it but I haven't f...

bgibson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On AS5350(12.22XB10) during incoming voice calls(mainly from AS5300's and smaller gateways) with g729r8 or g723r63, outgoing traffic is 40-50% more then incoming. So in my situation 1 call needs 11kbps in and 20-25 kbps out ! I must say it is e...

czealot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes