Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have two vg200's running 122-8.5T with NM-HDV-2T1 and a ccm running 3.2. I've had the gateways set up as H323 and things were working fine. Over the Christmas break I thought I would try MGCP on the vg200's and see how it worked. Everything see...

mkoci by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having some issues with call manager setup. 1. I am not able to see incoming call number on IP Phone. I am using 2600 router with FXO ports configured as H.323 gateway. The caller-id is enabled by telco as I can see the number when I conne...

HelloUnity 3.15 Stand Alone VM TSP 6.02b Ex5.5I have a requirement to alter the names of all subscribers at a customer site (700 subscribers) to a standard naming convention ( i.e JSmith to Smithj). Since i don't fancy trawling through 700 subscriber...

Hello.I had a VoFR topology working OK for about two years.I've now changed the equipment from a 2600 to an 1760 but kept the same configuration (both hardware modules and running-config).the only difference (beyond the 2600->1760) is that the IOS in...

pferraz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the fix or patch needed to avoid problems with recent worms released that affect ms-sql servers ?Microsoft have the patch for ms-sql servers but i am not sure that it dont affect other components of callmanager.When i run WindowsUpdate from m...

ezequiel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes