Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All,We had bought the IPCC Supervisor Toolkit, but i got the license only, how do i get the IPCC Supervisor S/W. Was it the short-shipment from Cisco side.Or is it to be bought separately.If it has to be bought separately, wht's the part no. for...

ytaneja by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,my problem:i configured a llq with 85 kb/s for voip traffic - but i have drops within this queue.the link is a 384kb/s point-point link.if i have drops in the llq-queue: dies this automaticly mean the voip-trafficis greater than my 85 kb/s ???how ...

rabeder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Unity 3.1.4 12-port UM with Exchange 5.5 on box in an existing Exchange 5.5/NT4 site. We will be changing this to a failover scenario. They purchased a new server (MCS-7847) and all failover licensing. I want to use DiRT to backup the exi...

Old version:Unity 2.4.6.102 on Exchange 5.5 unifiedNew Version New Server Unity 3.1.4 on Exchange 2000unifiedThe question is this. The customer is migrating to Exchange 2000. They have already moved half of there users to the exchange 2000 and those ...

mmitchell by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having a bit of trouble getting the above configuration working. The teloc provider isn't helping much, do we need to setup an E&M, FXS or FXO service. The only thing the telco says is NO CRC4 (done) and we need to install as a slave to their...

bedwards by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use Unity 2.4.6. I installed Windows NT 4.0 sp 6a,IE 5.5 and can not install unity, the prompt shows that the windows version is low. I installed Windows as a PDC in its domain.When I use windows 2000 server, installed exchange 2000, the install is...

cheky by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure multicast MOH, I have it working at the host site but I am not seeing the stream at the remotes. Does anyone have som sample configs I can take a look at I have 3725 routers at all remotes running 12.2(11)T as H323 gateways w...

7940 Phone Button Template shows up under Phone Button Template category, however, when I try adding a Device Profile, 7940 is not an option under Phone Button Template, therefore I am unable to proceed. what could be the possible cause? I have Servi...