Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a remote office connected to our CCM. The router is configured as an H323 gateway. Calls locally (within the remote office) are ok. Calls through our data network or out fxo ports at the remote office experiance a strange abnormality where...

cbabione by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloi have 2 BABX connected with 2 vic-2e/m (attached to cisco 1760 on both sides)the 2 routers are connected with BRI (over ISDN°i have implemented crtp compression and g729 Codecwhen i have 2 voip call its okbut when 3 or 4 voip call the quality i...

i-oufrid by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a credit card machine and faxes going into a VG248. I am using a VG200 with a PRI as the gateway. When I initially tested the credit card machine and the faxes they would connect but then drop off soon after. I then changed the "fax rate" o...

adignan by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two GWs setup for CCM, one is primary, the other is secondary.Is there a way I can busy out T1 trunk on the primary so that I can test failover? For example I would like to disable 23 channels and only leave one channel there, so if I make t...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created a new call handler for the main greeting of the company.I have pointed the error handler to that call handler instead of the default opening greeting. We now get blank messages from time to time in the mailbox linked to that call hand...