Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

ccs

can anybody suggest me whether all the cisco routers support common channel signalling(ccs) on e1 or not?i found that 72xx series are not having the ccs support.thanks in advance.

Hello,I'm running Unity 3.1.3 with TSP 6.0.2, CM 3.2.2C + SPC.Bug ID CSCdv28089 is status Fixed in 3.1 but I seem to be getting same symptoms. PDL is created based of of All Subscribers DL. I can't remove subscribers from new PDL. Clicking Remove ...

Helloi have 2 BABX connected with 2 vic-2e/m (attached to cisco 1760 on both sides)the 2 routers are connected with BRI (over ISDN°i have implemented crtp compression and g729 Codecwhen i have 2 voip call its okbut when 3 or 4 voip call the quality i...

i-oufrid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Unity 3.1(4) system that we are having problems with while trying to import users. The customer is running on-box Exchange 5.5 as part of an NT4 domain and existing Exchange site.Logging in through the SA, I can manage any part of the syste...

mbell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a procedure available for changing the name of the Unity server? When we changed the Name of the server, Unity startup failed because it was trying to contact SQL server by a (hard coded?) name of the server. Even though a DNS entry was pu...

phampson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes