Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Has anyone implemented a centralized architecture in a dispersed environment, i.e. over a Trans-Atlantic DS3. I know Cisco has a minimum requirement of a 10MB link for connections between Call Manager's in a single cluster. Any known issues, or pro...

tlomonaco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded from Unity 3.0(3) to 3.1(4), and now when I reboot the box I get the error that one or more services failed to start. Unity is down and a check of the services shows avcsmgr as "starting". The event viewer says that avcsmgr hung on st...

wrkemmer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a softphone configured, and it finds it's line appearances, and it will show an incoming call, but I cannot take it off hook to answer the incoming call or to make an outgoing call. Anyone know what is going on here? I'm using Softphone 1.3....

Hi everyone,I need some help; desperately. The users on my network complained previously about the volume being low on recordings and unity prompts. This was inspite of having AGC turned on. I then proceeded to increase the gain for playback and t...