Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is it possible to reload the system prompts from the original Unity install? I have a client that used the setvolume utility to increase the volume and overwrote the originals. They have since mucked with the volume to the point where the prompts a...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have installed unity 3.1(3) with dongle inserted (Licenced version). But when i tried to start the unity without that dongle inserted into the USB port, unity failed to start. Won't unity revert to the demo version if dongle is not there. Please...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This file is located at /Microsoft SQL Server/MSSQL/DATA/UnityDb_log.LDF<br><br>I would like to know what kind of information this file stores. It is taking up a lot of space on my machine and I would like to know if it's size can be decreased or if ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,The todays problem:In my IVR I want to redirect a call to an extension!No problem so far!Inside our Intranet when the call is redirected I can hear the calling sound in my phone, but when I call from an external number, I know that the call...

ruiandre by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity:3.12<br>OS:WIN2K and in-box Exchange 2K, <br>UNity is running fine. But recently customer would like to join the unity/exchange 2000 into their exsiting 5.5. An error message came up when I tried to install ADC in UNity server, which is The spe...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer that is reporting high call rates and believes that call to voice mail are being recorded in the stats. Does anyone know if this could be the case and if so how these calls can be filtered out.

fhunter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a strage scenario where a subscriber (and suddenly multiple subscribers) are unable to login to Unity (v3.0.3, TSP 3.0.3, CCM 3.1.2.c SP-B) When the subscriber in question presses their Messages button they reach the Opening Greeting, not pro...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

System: Unity 3.12, Windows 2000, MS Exchange 2000.<br><br>What are the disaster recovery steps required to re-establish Unity on a new machine in the event that a previous Unity machine is totally destroyed? What backups should be made on the curren...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, One of our customers has 8 call centers in the US and wants to start a new call center in India. He does not want to add a peripheral gateway in India. Can he use the available peripheral gateways in the US for this purpose. Is this possible to...

vkartik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:<br><br>I am running Unity 3.1.3 and I am trying to set up the following situation.<br><br>Each department would like to the have the option when a caller has entered a users mailbox greeting to 0 out to the department receptionist.<br><br>I have ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes