Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Are there any settings in Unity which allows me to choose which msg. store server to use when using Cisco Unity Import Tool. (CSV import)<br><br>Need to split users among two exchange servers/stores using a Bulk/Cisco Unity Tool<br><br>Thanks <br><br...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, I've a AS5300 gateway and I'm recieving traffic(calls) from other carrier, now I'm billing that calls with the syslog but I have downloaded the acs of cisco. My problem is that I don't understand very well how to configure that acs eve...

gviera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed unity 3.1(3), integrating that to an existing exchange 2000 server. I have installed all the listed patch and the hotfix. I am using sql 2000 server as the ports are more than 32. The problem i am facing is when i hit the pilot voice...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have implemented CAS with a E&M Wink-Start signaling on my 3640 router to a PBX that I have. After implementation, it works half the time. When the call fails, what I see is that same call uses different channel for send and receive when I us...

epion by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir, I am very glad, that u are reading this message. I purchase 2 router that is Cisco 1751 -4V , with E&M module now what happen I connect that those with my PBX it is working fine any time I want to connect to another side it is very easy … ...