Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can Unity 3.0 run in a Windows 2000 native mode domain? <br><br>I think I remember that Unity 2.4 could only work in a mixed-mode Windows 2000 envirmonment.<br><br>Thank you for the response in advance.<br><br>

kimberly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded from 2.46 to 3.13. Integrated to Intecom E14 switch. W2k AD native, Exchange5.5 only. No CA yet.<br>We were able to administer subscribers fine for a couple of hours. All of a sudden we lost the ability to do that.<br><br>In checking...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,<br>We are running Unity 3.1 and Lost some Call Handlers some way. We had a call Handler Named Help Desk that was on extension 1000. Currently when someone calls 1000 and goes to voice mail the get the Systems default greeting. When I ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thanks once again for all of the awesome help you all have provided, I really rely on this forum, and I want you to know I appreciate your support.<br><br>2 questions:<br><br>1.) I am planning to move my Unity box and 2 Call Manager boxes to another ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to use the ATA-186 for IP telephony,However, my band width between the two nodes (ATA-186) will be 192 Kbps, and I'll need most bandwidth to my uses.How much bandwidth will the ATA-186 take for voice and is it possible to limit it to ...

vago by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a question about a 7960 rebooting every 20 minutes or so over a vpn connection. i have a vpn tunnel between a linksys box and a vpn 3005. the tunnel comes up fine, i can ping the call manager fine and the phone works great, the problem is th...

d-frost by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes