Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have read most of the posts regarding memory leaks and the ones that discuss store.exe, but none of them seem to work for me. I have a 5 user Unity system with 5 User Exchange 2000 on the same box. Unity seems to stop responding when store.exe ge...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Back when CM3.2 first came out - one of our TAC engineers on a seperate CM case cautioned against an upgrade because of "unresolved Unity issues that might affect us" - I've never seen anything that would indicate this since other than the MWI partio...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br>Cisco Unity 3.1(1)<br>Requirement--I have configured the opening greeting so that when the user presses 1,the sales(name of the handler) call handler must get activated & call should transfer to an extension(not voice mail)& if the user is not...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the Unity installation guide it states that when installing AD on the Unity server in a voicemail only configuration to select ‘Permissions Compatible with Pre-Windows 2000 Servers’. It also states that Unity will not work if you select ‘Permissi...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

setup:siemensA--1751---64K---1751--siemensBVOIP end to end is ok. local phones on A can call Band vice versa.Problem:when a phone on A calls a phone on B and vice versaonly the "calling number" appears on the display, instead of the name of the perso...

rocampo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help me with this issue? The LFExGateway service on our Unity server keeps getting the Dr.Watson sharing violation error when it try to start. Any input is appreciated.<br><br>Dave<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to block specific incoming calls that have caller ID's. We are running Unity 2.4.6.102 for the auto attendant and using CCM 3.0(9). Is there a way to send certain callers to a busy or disconnect tone. We have a terminated employee who keeps ...

jimmy.c by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes