Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,This question comes from our CSC Facebook community.http://www.facebook.com/CiscoSupportCommunityVivo Gogo does anybody  know how CIsco Calls recording is working and how to connect that? how  can I record calls from different firms in just one fi...

hi! I'm using comm mgr 7 in our env with voice analog gw v 224. But so far i'm not too sure how this analog gw work. if i would to add a analog phone what shd be done in the analog gw side? direct line vs extension (the analog line as an extension - ...

Hello,Could I use a non scientific atlanta encoder for stream video to a DMP 4400G? I'm thinking about purchase an encoder with this video specifications:Codec vídeo: MPEG-2 MP&ML, MPEG-4 ASPCodec audio: MPEG-1 Layer IIOutput rate: up to 100 MbpsProt...

Hi all.We have a SnS system version 5.2. When we try to upload a video larger than 2 Gig we get that the file is to large to upload. But in the documentation I have read that there is no limitation to the file size, but obviously this is not correct....

sveisen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes