Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello everyone!I have a test lab set up (DMM 5.1 and DMP-4305G, license is OK).I made a few presentations with Cisco Digital Media Designer that included video, text ticker and RSS ticker.Video works fine.Static text ticker almost works perfect, only...

aku by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have DMM 5.1 with DMP 4400G. I'm trying to make my DPMs play VBR video files from their local flash.If I point the DMP to play the file from its web interface through the "Play Video File Stored Locally" option all works well.But when I try t...

Customers are NOT happy having to dig up additional HW for the console server. Most have just completed or will be soon, a major server virtualization. With Unity now able to be virtualized and the AC server requirements being fairly basic, this rais...

I'm trying to figure out how to change the duration of DTMF digits for calls to the PSTN. We are using CCM 4.1(3) and all gateways are MGCP. Everything I've read says that the duration is fixed and cannot be modified. Aynone know any different?...

Hi,Is anyone experienced with the following error when displaying image from DMP 4305G as local or remote url?Imge File:///tmp/ftproot/usb_1/.... cannot be displayed because it contains errors .Imge Jpeg/gif file displaying fine but after warning mes...