Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Is it any way to conference certain party into an existing call with one or two button clicks? Let me explain what I'm trying to achieve.We are testing a "LiveRecord" feature in Cisco Unity. It works great. But to turn on a recording, person shoul...

mshavrov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FolksCUCM (v 5.1.3) - was trying to shcedule the backup through DR page. but when i went to the page which is suppose tohave features ythat i want to do back up , it shows only CCM. anyways i choose only that i can see the log files for various featu...

Hi All,This may seem like a stupid question. We have CallManager 4.2 setup. When I call from my desk Cisco Phone to my office cell phone, the correct Caller ID info shows up. But, when I call from my desk phone or again to one of our employees cell ...

Hi, every body.I am implementing a IP TEL network including an CUPS ver. 6.0.2 The CUCM has the 6.0.1 version.I am installing the UPC ver. 1.2](2) and some features are working fine. In fact the troubleshooting page on the CUPS is green in all topics...

da.rivera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Time sync in UC

Guys, A have a 2 (two) questions about time syncronization in UC environment:1. Is this true, that CIPC gets the time, it displays in the upper-left corner, from PC it running on ? Why ?2. Is it necessary to configure Phone NTP references ? Is this ...