Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi experts,when we remove the secretary's extension then those user's phone that is forwarded/diverted to this secretary,their calls will go to switch board.Is there's a way to find out (b4 deleting the secretary's DN) to know who are linked to this ...

redrobish by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im using the Dynamic Configuration Tool.Im configuring aditional three vic2-4fxo to the c2821-25uc/k9.I dont know why the application show me a warning when a select the PVDM2-32U48=.But if I select the PVDM2-48= instead PVDM2-32U48 everithing is ok....

Dear Siri wannted to knwo that does 3560 switch support netting ? or any other layer three switch support netting. as i m using 3560 with advanced enterprise image but unable to use netting. could u plz help me out.thanks

I got this strange problem, when i try to insert a user with the AXL addUser method i get in response nothing and the user is not inserted either.Here you can find the whole log trace.Is there something wrong in what i'm sending to the cucm?=========...

mmemeo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,Can I increase time between digits (disconnect time) .That will be if dialing any external number (PSTN Number) such as 00962777556669 and I stop dial the digits after 7 digits (dial 009627 and stop) so I will get a disconnect message. S...

Hi all.A customer asks me how to integrate SIP protocol on IOS gateways to connect his IP communication infrastructure to VoIP service providers and carrirer.He has already a system with callmanager and IOS Voice Gateways but he whant to add SIP and ...

arani by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes