Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

plz i need help because i am confused about the voice bundle:1-when i order CISCO2811-CCME/K9 as bundle what are the version of the ccme come with this bundle and does the firmware files come with it. and how i know the ip phones supported by the bun...

Iam pretty new to developing services for cisco IP phones, thisis wat i have done till now.I had installed CiscoIPPS_SDK_v3.3.3 on my web server on whichiam planning to host my web pages.I had got an emulator from IP Blue(VTGO-PC version 2.10) for t...

Hey all,I have an interesting problem with call parking that I was hoping you could help with. We recently took over voice implementation for a customer who already had a few sites that were configured by an ISP. The situation is with the call park...

Has anyone got multidirectory to work with the directories button on a 7970? I can get it to work with the directories button on a 7960 and it works fine as a service on a 7970. When I attempt to configure it for the directories button on a 7970 the ...

spiers by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes