Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi i want to understand the voice packet life cycle, can someone guide me to good a link/doc that will explain how voice packets traverses ethernet and wan links, or short each step of a voice packet life..thanks in advance

I have a client that is looking to deploy CCM Express and Unity Express. My question is: does Unity Express support integration with Exchange like the standard Unity. Also, if anyone knows of issues or "gotchas" for the CCM Express/Unity Express pl...

jfarrer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,While browsing the documentation on cisco website on CCM5.1.2, I noticed that it does not mention which OS is supported.My question is, will I be able to install CCM 5.1.2 on a Windows platform or only Redhat Linux is supported?Are there any other...

aseychell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The 7941 was in the middle of an upgrade and froze. I have a 7941 with the SIP 8.0.2 SR1 firmware and wanted to upgrade it to 8.3.1. I factory reset the phone and after it received it's IP address through DHCP, it froze at the Cisco logo with the "Up...

netce by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to clone CDR data to two different places?For example: MSSQL 2005 DB on local server and flat files on another server, with change of CDR Enterprise Parameters:Local CDR Path: <default>CDR UNC Path: <path to another server>Off Clust...