Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all!It might me quite easy, but I can't send an CiscoIPPhoneExecute with the softkey cancel or exit to a Cisco 7970 phone. The same code does work with a 7940.Sending:string(79) "<CiscoIPPhoneExecute><ExecuteItem URL="SoftKey:Exit" /></CiscoIPPhon...

Mike-1985 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCM 6.X

I have been sutding up on UCM 6.X and I was under the impression from Cisco at one point UCM 6.X was going to have a Windows version and a Appliance version. All the documentation I am reading make me think it is Linux only.I have lots of customers f...

Hi,I have problems authenticating a SIP ATA to a foreign SIP Proxy.When sending the Register message, the ATA inserts the tag "user=phone" into the from field. It seems that this string forces the Proxy in using only the tel part of the uri (12345)in...

dmanzetti by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is an acceptable Jitter Rate for an SLA with a service provider? MY provider is saying that they will guarantee that jitter will not go above 10 milliseconds and it will be measured in 5 minute intervals. This is an MPLS network and we will run ...

mdargin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 * 2600 routers with 2FXO/2FXS cards. I have connected the FXO port on first router with FXS port on the 2nd router back to back. On each of the router, I have a Analog Phone connected. My requirement is I need to dial from phone on 1st r...