Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all!I've made an application that shows an CiscoIPPhoneText xml object opn a phone when it recieves an incomming call.To answer that call you have to use the automated generated softkey 'back' en then you can use the default answer softkey.I know ...

Mike-1985 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi: All Cisco QoS books and papers are focused on managing congestion over output queues (TxQ). There is few or no mention to INPUT queues. What is the reason? Is it so irrelevant? Please consider this scenario: A hub-and-spoke network (central node ...

Hi there, I have some ATA 188 that don't go to 100mbps even if I force speed and duplexing at the switch( they don't work at all if I force). I use 2950, 2960 and 3560. Is it the Ata firmware the problem? (ATA030201SCCP050429A.ZUP)Thanks

jouellet by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Call Manager system at my corporate office that is controlling phones and gateways at 11 other remote offices. I have set up a route pattern for the 303 area code (Denver) that allows all of my remote sites to pass calls for the 303 area co...

jfarrer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,can you help me with licensing IP phones on Call Manager 5.0? I can take server with CallManager sofware and I don't need any license. Otherwise, I can take this product:LIC-CM-DL-10= CallManager Device License - 10 unitsI 5.0 version every phone ...

vjemin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Call Manager on central site with 10 IP phones and 3 offices (WAN connections) with 5 IP phones on each site.I need to record calls on some IP phones.Is it possible only with Call Manager and how, or I need some IPCC? And how is it possible...

vjemin by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes