Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a way to configure message notification if an external caller just dials a number within the company?A customer has a fire alarm that, when triggered, it will dial a number on their VOIP system. The line connected to the fire alarm is a sta...

I read about problems that the CP-7912G with SIP Firmware has. Which of the following problems are due to the SIP Firmware?First, the phone reports a "Host to long" when the phone is called and in the via, to, from fields use a host that is longer t...

hi there -we have cisco 7940 phones at our school. I have set up the voice mail system in my room, but am unable to set it up in my co-workers room.We were given the following code to initially set up -13579 -this worked fine with my phone -but we ca...

captnadas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have subscriber that I changed the IP address on, but now no Phones will register to it because I need to update my CTL client. My question is, can I run through the update during the day, with no impact on service, then just reboot the cluster in...

kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a 3745 chasis in one of my Europe VPN site having VOIP through a Alcatel PBX connected with 1 E1 (30 channels) and the user complain of packet drops for almost all the sites.It has an E3 ATM interface and high utilization but I dont ...