Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can anyone tell me what fields / format the "listphonebydesc" request return?I'm using 4.1(3), it didn't say much on the schema file except just the same as listphonebyname and NO description, I wonder why?TIA

I've been trying to go through the installation instructions for the MCS 7815-I2. I've gotten through the installation part and am trying to move on to the post installation. However the boot process will stop soon after it tries to get an ip addre...

jcarter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure ccm to allow pstn callers to dial into a meet-me conference. If so what do I need to do.I have tried all the resources such as admin and system guides and can find no reference.

silex by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have cisco2811 router in which i have installed new ios . which support CME . i am configuring CME through web base .and i am using softip phone application to connect to CME .but while connect it ask for username and password . i want to as...

I have the CME 3.3 with 7902 phones and I'm trying to do call-forward when extension 100 is busy to 101. This is the configuration: telephony-service max-ephones 5 max-dn 5 ip source-address 192.168.3.1 port 2000 auto assign 1 to 5 user-locale ES net...