Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have IPPC-x 3.5I have written a script that you dial into and it prompts for an account number (collect digit step). I then do a "send jsp" step. I want the variables to be sent to http://server ip:9085/ipphone/test.jsp. When I do a reactive deb...

cairns-a by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use Client matter codes for long distance calls for Call Accounting. We have it so users can dial *6 then the Client Matter Code (*6XXXXXXXXX) then the number. The dial pattern we have is *6XXXXXXXXX9@. This works for Domestic calls, but when I bu...

d-roush by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a C2801 gateway with SRST and several IP phones behind. From last week people aren't able to make incoming and outgoing calls from and to PSTN. The ISDN LAyer 2 is down. It doesn't get to be up.This the output of the debug isdn q921:Dec 20 17...

rases by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyway that a 7914 can be setup so that you can list all your staff's names in the 7914 and be able to transfer calls to them by pressing the button next to their names but also see if they are on the telephone by having the light next to th...