Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm a new technical in IP Telephony and I would like to know if one manner exists to send SMS through 7920 IP Phone and if is necessary to install one service in IP Telephony topology.Thank you and sorry for my bad English.Regards

All -I'm really struggling with one particular translation rule; in particular:translation-rule 10rule 1 /(..........\)/ /1\1#/The goal is that when the system is presented with 10 digits, it will pre-prend a 1 (force long distance) and append the # ...

kbrown by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looks like the hard coded urls have moved. Anyone have an update?Thanks, RickHere service retrieves the weather information from CNN weather website http://weather.cnnaudience.com/cgi-bin/weather/redirect for given city zip code. If user provides cit...

rrowe by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a phone (ext 1000)...i want line two to be ext 1000 also.So what i have done is created line two as ext 1000 (its under partition LINE2) on the primary ext 1000 i set my forward busy and forward no answer to ext 1000 (with a CSS of C...

We all know AXL isn't exactly as great as it's hyped to be and since we're all bound to run into the same issues, why not compile a list of what's wrong. It'll also make pressuring Cisco into fixing AXL once and for all easier.So I'll go first:User: ...