Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

What is required in order to be able to call CME phones via a GK? I have CCM trunk, NetMeeting, and CME h.323 GW registered with GK with zone prefix zone2 4* where CME DNs are in the 4XXX range, I can call CCM phone from CCME phones via GK, but I can...

Chris Deren by Hall of Fame
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloWe have some analog elevator phones we will be connecting to a VG248. These phones do not have a dialpad. On our previous meridan setup they were set to Hotdial 0 (switchboard), as soon as you pickup the handset. How can we set that up with Call...

I know the Cisco ATAs (186 & 188) support faxing through G.711, potentially also with passthrough configured on CME, but can anyone provide comments on their experience doing this?Is it easy enough to attain 14.4kbps speeds on the fax?We're looking a...

b.henshaw by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CCME (3.2) implementation that has a Night Bell requirement to ring through an overhead paging system. It is currently working, via POTS dial peer to an FXS port connecting to a Viking K-600D unit, but we discovered that the call cannot be ...

mpitts by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have read that one may configure up to 4 priority queues, not using the Modular QOS CLI (e.g. "priority-list" command, etc).For the Modular QOS CLI, PQs are implemented using LLQ ("priority" command), and for this one can only specify a single ...

jhaluska by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a cisco 2801 installed in remote site as Voice gateway(VIC2 bri) with 4 ip phone registred with my clusters in the central office. When i call the ISDN number, it rings in the IP phone but with a retard, it's not normal.please help and t...

Ayad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two cme routers, each one has a T1 pri to pstn at siteA and siteB. Both cme have a T1 between them.When siteA T1 pri fails, calls from pstn to to siteA is routed via siteB T1 pri and sent via h323 voip to siteA cme, then to the ip phone.The...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes