Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I configure a gateway in my call manager to register with a gatekeer. The registration is ok. I put a sniffer in the middle and i see a lote of packets exchanged beteween the gateway and the gatekeeper. Those packets are admisson request and admissio...

sictadmin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have lots of CTIManager errors in the EventViewer and it seems that it's a directory issue. I'm trying to run avvid_save and I get the following error "ldap_simple_bind : invalid credentials". I can't log in the DC Direcory Administrator either,...

Sandy Lee by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having a bit of an issue with the Call Back feature. When you activate Callback on an extension and it becomes availible you get the message but when you press dial all you get is dial tone.Has any one see / fixed this issue?We're running CCM ...

awyle by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, trying to get direct access from pstn to internal extensions I used translation rules applied to dial-peers.The problem is that with this configuration just one incoming call can be received at a time.the following config is the one that I've tes...

ird by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

s there any CCO document where I can find information about HIPAA rules for Cisco Unity Voice mail Only and Cisco Unified Messaging. I heard lot of government agency require not to be able to access (VoiceMail or TTS) even the Call Manager administra...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a customer with a existing Exchange 2003 server which they would like to integrate with a new Unity 4.1 Voice Mail only deployment.Is Exchange 2003(offbox) compatible with Unity 4.1 Voice mail only implementation. Any help will be apprecia...

jayray001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please forgive the noob question, I have a requirement from a customer who is asking the following:"Has Cisco tested/qualified this GTWY with the DMS version of RLT."I can't find any information regarding this, can anyone comment on it? Thanks in ad...