Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,i`m facing this days a huge problem with my cisco IP Phone 7914 when i transfer the communication for any staff, the communication will stopped, a second thing , if i have two communication in same time , i can`t transfer nor the first nor the ...

kzahida by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a log or a way to know if a call was attempted but cancelled on the last minute or if other line is busy?Users of IP Phones and Softphones says they called other users but line is busy. I need to find a way if they really tried to make a cal...

r.banez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,Can somebody advise me on the basic configuration needed to provide voicemail services at the remote branch.Setup consists of a centralised CM cluster at HO + aim-cue for Voicemail. I need that the remote users access their voicemail across the W...

renzil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to configure a CME/CUE such that a menu option in the CUE AA transfers the call to an AA service which is part of the B-ACD application on CME. Has anyone done this before or know how I can trigger the AA service from a re-directed cal...

phershaw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wanting some information on configuring LEAP for a 7920. I have read through the documents but it seems like I need "a LEAP-compliant RADIUS server, such as the Cisco Access Control Server (ACS)" to do this. I want to know if there are any other...

briley by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes