Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can Speed Dial be set up via Phone for IP Phone 7960 or the user must do it through CCMUSER URL for Call Manager 4.1. Some old fashion users would prefer to do it through phone manually instead of using the URL CCMUSER.Thanks

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a H323 gateway with an E1 PRI interface. Twice in the past 2 months I have had the problem where no inbound or outbound calls can be made. Upon checking the 'debug isdn q931' statistics I can see that one call is looping out taking up all th...

Does anyone have a good solution, or maybe a direction I can go to get rid of "Echoes" in my voice conversations?This has been an issue I have struggled with over the past two years. I have upgraded, twice, my Call Manager OS from 3.1 to 3.3.4 sr2 in...

I am having problems with people dialing 911 in error. Usually, I guess they're dialing our outside access code(9), then 1 for long distance and I guess another 1 in error. What I want to do is remove the urgent priority check from the 911 route patt...

carchbold by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure TCCS between 2 sites. Under the controller, there is no option to configure ds0-group. There is only an option for channel-group. I am runiing ipvoice123-7.T6 software. Does anyone no a workaround for this?