Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

So, In brief: Is all Nexus SmartNet maintenance for line cards, software, licensing, etc covered under the maintenance for the Nexus chassis? http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/services/ps2827/ps2978/services_announcement_july_2011_netchangereport_pa...

We've depolyed a pair of Nexus 5020 on our Network and attached them to our existing 6509's using VPC.  Our server team is reporting an issue where their servers become unreachable and only a reboot brings them back online.  Diagram of the architctur...

I just setup a 1000v with 2 VSM and 4 VEMS. I was asked if there was a way to make it so that when a server is assigned to a port-profile the network is shutdown until a network admin manually goes intot he switch and enables the port. I tried to set...

lpereira1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to understand if FabricPath relies only on IS-IS hello exchange to detect link failures or if it implements BFD (Bidirectional Forwarding Detection) to reduce the failure detection time. I noticed n RFC to introduce BFD in TRILL signed by ...

Hi out thereI have a set of cisco 5020 and 5010 which I need to inter-connect through a 10 gbps LR SFP module. I have inserted it and it looks ok in the status from the box - but it is pretty silent - no light pulses ? nothing (and of course hereby n...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes