Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello there,  I can't find this information from Cisco's website. I'm trying to monitor six EIGRP Neighbors in a Nexus 7010 NX-OS Version 6.2(16), with the following Snmp OID: cEigrpHoldTime = .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.449.1.4.1.1.5 The problem is that th...

Resolved! Bug CSCun57894

Hi, we have N7k 2pcs and we have faced an issue as bellow and i found its a bug on IOS 6.2.12 is there any soloution to solve this issue? 016 Jul 15 22:08:42 -B ospf[4803]: Warning! Malloc Failure in  ../routing-sw/libs/timers/active_timer.c[927] for...

if you wanted to have the end-nodes use stateful DHCPv6, then the RA would contain the bits A=0 his nexus running  version 6.2(16) has the following config: nterface Vlan175 ip flow monitor UW-IPv4-DEFAULT input ipv6 flow monitor UW-IPv6-DEFAULT...

truggier by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Going through our 5k configs I see LACP configured with VPC commend and without VPC commend as below: interface port-channel105  switchport access vlan 80 switchport mode access  vpc 105 and  interface port-channel105  switchport access vlan 80 swi...

m.musamim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,  I was hoping someone could help identify what devices as part of the Nexus/ASR Range support OTV. Some of the documentation is a bit old and I've read different things online.  Could someone please confirm if it's only N7K that supports ...